The Centre for Employment Innovation (CEI) at St. Francis Xavier (StFX) University strengthens the development and delivery of employment services in Nova Scotia through various activities, partnerships, projects and research.
The CEI works diligently with its partners to:
- enhance diversity, equity, and inclusion within workplaces;
- foster exemplary career development practices;
- conduct applied and practitioner-based research;
- provide distributed systems leadership;
- foster a more skilled, resilient, and productive workforce;
- encourage collaboration for a greater collective impact for all Nova Scotians.
As part of a systems-focused approach to employment services excellence, the CEI conducts many of its activities in collaboration with Nova Scotia Works employment services providers, the Nova Scotia Career Development Association (NSCDA), and the Government of Nova Scotia’s Department of Labour and Advanced Education.
Want to learn more about the recently completed and future activities of the Centre for Employment Innovation? Check out the new CEI Initiatives 2020 booklet!
Vous voulez en savoir plus sur les activités récemment réalisées et sur les activités futures du Centre pour l’innovation de l’emploi? Consultez la nouvelle brochure du CIE : Initiatives 2020!
*Veuillez noter que le contenu associé sont uniquement en anglais.