WHO WE ARE
The Centre for Employment Innovation (CEI) at St. Francis Xavier (StFX) University strengthens the development and delivery of employment services in Nova Scotia through various activities, partnerships, projects and research.
The CEI works diligently with its partners to:
- enhance diversity, equity, and inclusion within workplaces;
- foster exemplary career development practices;
- conduct applied and practitioner-based research;
- provide distributed systems leadership;
- foster a more skilled, resilient, and productive workforce;
- encourage collaboration for a greater collective impact for all Nova Scotians.
As part of a systems-focused approach to employment services excellence, the CEI conducts many of its activities in collaboration with Nova Scotia Works employment services providers, the Nova Scotia Career Development Association (NSCDA), and the Government of Nova Scotia’s Department of Labour and Advanced Education.
NEWS & UPDATES
The Centre for Employment Innovation is seeking Nova Scotia youth aged 18-34 to join our Youth Advisory Group to help support the development of a Youth Engagment Framework.
Meet Addy! Addy Strickland recently accepted the position of Youth Engagement Specialist at the Centre for Employment Innovation (CEI). In this role, Addy will lead the development of an inclusive youth engagement framework, which will help guide organizations in...
Josslyn Gabriel recently accepted the role of Collective Impact for Inclusive Youth Employment (CIIYE) Coordinator at the Centre for Employment Innovation (CEI).